Our Little Piece of Heaven

"YOU DON'T HAVE A GARDEN JUST FOR YOURSELF. YOU HAVE IT TO SHARE." Augusta Carter







Monday, October 10, 2011

HAPPY FALL - FUN WITH OREO, DAISY, AND JAKE!


Hello Everyone!  Fall is finally here in Southern Indiana and we have been enjoying it greatly!  Lots of activities going on in the garden with clean up and fall fun!  Oreo recently met Jake, which was a very funny encounter!  I think Jake was a bit scared of Orea!  I have my Mums planted and have started getting together the scarecrows and pumpkins! 

We created some fun treats for the bunnies, empty toilet paper rolls filled with Timothy Grass!  They love them and they are a great, inexpensive way to give the bunnies some fun toys!

Hope all is well!  Enjoy fall!  More great fall pictures to come soon!  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Great photos! It's so funny--I have a cat named Oreo. Same black and white and similar markings. Best cat I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. I remember growing up in N Indiana how different our seasons were from the S. My seasons in NY are similar to those childhood memories and our fall is in full swing. We are nearing our peak for leaf color...enjoy your fall

    ReplyDelete