Our Little Piece of Heaven

"YOU DON'T HAVE A GARDEN JUST FOR YOURSELF. YOU HAVE IT TO SHARE." Augusta Carter







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

HIBISCUS BLOOM

Just wanted to share this beautiful bloom with everyone!  What a surprise to walk through my garden on a leisurely stroll, early in the morning, with a nice cup of coffee and find this beautiful bloom!  This particular plant is huge!  I have had it for at least nine years.  A friend I worked with gave me some seeds, which I in turn planted!  I still thank her each year it blooms!  My husband and girls purchased me a different colored Hibiscus plant for Mother's Day last year, and I am awaiting the blooms from that one!  I will share a picture once it blooms!
A beautiful bloom I found this past weekend on a stroll through my garden!

I am looking forward to collecting some seeds this fall from both plants!

 Happy Gardening!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment